My Avatar

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Be about it...

So, here I am another week later or so and I still haven't completed this 11 tools stuff. I have to, no excuses get it done before I return to work on Monday. Why not do it now while I'm watching The Crow...seems like a perfect time. Turkey day was Great, even though I forgot to turn the oven on and the turkey was wasting its time in a cold oven for an hour and a half or so. Still blessed that I have an oven to put it in and an actual bird to munch on. Spent the day with my parents and my cats, listened to a little DMB...always puts me in a Happy Mood. I truly enjoy this 5 day break...it was well needed. I still have lots of work to do. I need to grade papers, work on lesson plans, and well finish this 11 tools stuff. Tired of talking about it; I need to be about it. Man, I had forgotten how much I love The Crow and its soundtrack...Awesome. Off to be about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment